Welcome to the Town of Leicester
The Town of Leicester encompasses the Hamlets of Cuylerville, Pine Tavern Corners and Teed Corners
Population: 2,200 (2010 census)
- Town Hall Closed to Public March 18, 2020
- Livingston County Covid-19 Updates March 18, 2020
- Recycling Updates March 18, 2020
- LEGAL NOTICE TOWN OF LEICESTER NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING February 18, 2020
- Proposed Local Law 1 of 2020: Alternate Members Planning Board February 1, 2020
- Start a Business January 18, 2020
- Public Notice: 2020 Town Board Meetings January 2, 2020
- Tax Collector Notice 2020 December 23, 2019
- Job Fair November 4, 2019
- Sound the Alarm, Save a Life October 18, 2019
The Town Board has authorized the Highway Superintendent to open up the town property at the southern end of Upper Mt. Morris Rd (Squakie Hill) to allow residence to dispose of any bio-degradable outdoor yard cleanings (branches/leaves/sticks). No Garbage Please!
Contact the town highway barns to 382-3538 to make drop off arrangements.